City of Kenosha Loans
The City of Kenosha Loan fund is a small business loan fund administered by WWBIC seeking to create opportunities and increase local incomes through the support of small businesses located in the City of Milwaukee.
Both start-up and existing businesses are eligible for this fund.
Funds can be used for:
- Working capital
- Business insurance
- Professional services (i.e. marketing, bookkeeping, etc.)
- Leasehold improvements or build out
- Amount: $2,500 – $25,000
- Business: Must have less than 5 full-time employees (micro)
- Term: Up to 72 Months
- Interest Rate: 5%
- Job Creation: 40 hours per every $25,000 lent, 51% of employees low-moderate income
- Environmental Checks Apply
Go to our Loan Application to apply.