Boots to Business Reboot is an entrepreneurial training program offered by the U.S. Small Business Administration (SBA). The training provides an overview of entrepreneurship and applicable business ownership fundamentals. This training is offered in a 7-week 30-minute series. Veterans of all eras, active-duty service members (including National Guard and Reserve), and spouses are eligible to participate.
Sessions occur Online on Thursdays from 11:30 am – 12:00 pm
- Weekly from January 12th – February 23rd
- Weekly from March 2nd – April 20th
- Weekly from April 27th – June 8th
- Weekly from June 15th – July 27th
- Weekly from August 3rd – September 14th
- Weekly from September 21st – November 2nd
- Weekly from November 9th – December 28th
Sign up here for the training free of cost: https://sbavets.force.com/s/reboot-course-information
January 12, 2023
11:30 am - 12:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.