In partnership with The Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce, we are proud to present Women in Marketing, a virtual event highlighting a panel of inspirational women in our community. Join us as our panelists share how they pivoted their organizations marketing plans in 2020 and discuss the strategies they are crafting to kick off 2021. They will share their trials, tribulations, successes and overall steadfast actions that have helped to bring them success in the marketing field.
Just like the prior Women in Business panel discussion, you are sure to take away some insightful and inspiring stories that will empower and help you through our economic recovery! Please note, if registration has closed, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org until the day of a class to receive access.
- Megan Mulholland, Director of Marketing & Communications, The Community Foundation of the Fox Valley Region
- Heather Calnin, Director of Marketing & Business Development, BLC Community Bank
- Amanda Knueppel, Marketing Manager, Big Brothers Big Sisters of East Central Wisconsin
- Alison Fiebig, Business Development and Marketing Manager, The Boldt Company
- Adrianna Frelich, Marketing Manager, Bernatello’s Foods, Inc.
In partnership with the Heart of the Valley Chamber of Commerce
- March 25, 2021
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm