Invest in Wisconsin
Invest in Wisconsin, a collaborative of four Wisconsin-based community development financial institutions (CDFIs), was awarded a $2.68 million grant by JPMorgan Chase in late 2015. The grant, part of the JPMC PRO Neighborhoods (Partnerships for Raising Opportunity in Neighborhoods) initiative, enables Invest in Wisconsin to promote economic opportunity and reduce disparities in five Wisconsin hub cities and the surrounding rural communities: Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison, and Racine.
The four collaborative members are...
- COMMUNITY ASSETS FOR PEOPLE, LLC
- FIRST AMERICAN CAPITAL CORPORATION
- FORWARD COMMUNITY INVESTMENTS
- WISCONSIN WOMEN'S BUSINESS INITIATIVE CORPORATION
In fall 2016, Invest in Wisconsin will be hosting a series of community listening sessions in Appleton, Eau Claire, Green Bay, Madison and Racine. We are interested in hearing from you about:
- Access to small business financing
- Training for small businesses
- Nonprofit needs for loans and training
- The availability of affordable housing
If you are interested in learning more about these listening sessions, please register here and we will reach out to you once we have dates and times.
For more information regarding Invest in Wisconsin, click here. A website dedicated to Invest in Wisconsin is under construction . . . please stay tuned.
In the meantime, if you have any questions please contact Rebecca Paradiso de Sayu at firstname.lastname@example.org