Wisconsin Veteran’s Loan Fund
The Wisconsin Veteran’s Loan Fund is for Veteran entrepreneurs and business owners looking for business assistance during COVID-19. The loan fund is open to veterans entrepreneurs only. The Wisconsin Veteran’s Loan Fund can be combined with other WWBIC funding sources for a maximum $250,000 loan. In partnership with the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce.
- Maximum of $25,000
- Term of 72 months (can be up to 6 months interest only)
- Open to veteran business owners only (not military spouses or connected families)
- SPECIAL: This Veteran Loan Fund can be combined with other WWBIC funding sources for a combined aggregate debt of up to $250,000 max loan at standard WWBIC rates
- DD214 or other proof of service required
- 2017, 2018 and 2019 business and personal tax returns plus W-2’s
- 2019-year end business P/L and balance sheet
- Existing Business Debt Schedule
- PFS Personal Financial Statement
- Business plan and 3 years projections, including 12 month cash flow controlled disbursals
- Business asset and liability insurance required
- Landlord subordination required if GBSA is a condition of approval
Go to our Loan Application to apply. For the question “How did you hear about our program?” on the Client Information section, please answer “WI Veteran’s Loan Fund”.
WWBIC is the proud host organization for our region’s VBOC (Veterans Business Outreach Center). The VBOC provides entrepreneurial development services such as business training, counseling and resource partner referrals to transitioning service members, veterans, National Guard & Reserve members and military spouses interested in starting or growing a small business.
Connect with our VBOC here.