Good people know good people.
At WWBIC, we partner with our client businesses to help them recruit for open positions at their companies throughout Wisconsin. Please contact these businesses directly if you are interested in any of these positions.
Influence Apparel is currently seeking a part-time seamstress. This role has a strong possibility of becoming a full-time position. Starting out, this position would be 5-20 hours a week with the opportunity to work from home for part of those hours.
If you meet the following criteria please send resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the Subject Line 'Seamstress Position' or call 262.901.5770.
- Must know how to make patterns from scratch (please note, we do not expect you to create/build “perfect professional patterns” as long as you can work off of the pattern for yourself to create the end desired product.
- Must be able to alter clothing
- Must be able to build/sew any outfit requested from inception to completion
- Must know how to use and create a variety of outfits from pre-existing patterns
- Must have knowledge regarding fabrics in general (i.e which fabrics are required to be hand washed, which are stretchy or durable etc….)
- Must have prior experience creating/sewing clothes
- Must be able to handle confidential information and be reliable
- Hardworking, outgoing and friendly
- Have a passion for the clothing and fashion industry
- Have a desire for growth and promotion
Compensation: Hourly and piecework compensation provided