Finance Your Business
Equal Opportunity Lender
WWBIC makes loans to small and micro start-up and established businesses up to $350,000. We work with both women and men in analyzing their business’ financial needs and guiding them through the loan process.
Before applying for a loan from WWBIC, please review the following information to ensure you are ready. ALL documents shared below are required for a loan application to move forward.
- Review Borrower FAQ.
- Review the required document checklist:
- Have a completed business plan with three years of financial projections; the financial projections must have the first year broken down by month. (Templates for each are shared in the Borrower FAQ)
- If you are not ready to apply and need assistance with your business plan, financial projections, trainings, the required documents, and/or the application process, then contact one of our offices:
- Have a written business plan
- Will operate in the State of Wisconsin
- Existing business with a successful track record that is staged for growth
- Start-up businesses whose owner has extensive experience in the industry
- Understand general business operations (management, financing, human resources, marketing, etc.)
Ready to apply for a WWBIC loan?
Please note this information is entirely confidential. We do not sell any information to third parties, and we look forward to working with you.
Please be informed that our loan application process will involve information about you, your business, and an overview of your business finances, a business plan, and other information that could help us with approving your loan. This includes a credit report as well as a criminal background check (the results of these may or may not impact approval for a loan). The application process may take up to 40 minutes to complete.
WWBIC is an equal opportunity lender. SBA programs are offered to the public on a nondiscriminatory basis.