WWBIC Veteran’s Loan Fund
The WWBIC Veteran’s Loan Fund is for Veteran entrepreneurs and business owners only, not military connected families (DD214 required). Funds may be used stand-alone or in participation with other loan funds. Additional loan details:
- Loans up to $10,000
- Term loan up to 60 months
- 6 mo IO option available (preferred 36 mo term on stand-alone)
- Interest rate of 2.00%
- SPECIAL: Origination fee, Application fee, UCC search fees waived
- 24 month personal and business income history
- Business Plan/Executive Summary
- One year 12 month cash flow
- 3 year financial projection
- YTD PNL and Balance Sheet
- Personal Financial Statement
Go to our Loan Application to apply. For the question “How did you hear about our program?” on the Client Information section, please answer “WWBIC Veteran Loan Fund”.
WWBIC is the proud host organization for our region’s VBOC (Veterans Business Outreach Center). The VBOC provides entrepreneurial development services such as business training, counseling and resource partner referrals to transitioning service members, veterans, National Guard & Reserve members and military spouses interested in starting or growing a small business.
Connect with our VBOC here.