Topics that will be discussed:
• Common types of bank fraud that impact small businesses
• Common schemes used to infiltrate and actuate bank fraud
• Tools banks offer businesses to protect their accounts
• Other general best practices to avoid fraud losses
• What is Identity Theft
• What makes you at risk and who’s targeted
• What to do when it happens
• How to prevent it
Please note, if registration has closed, please contact email@example.com until the day of a class to receive access.
October 6, 2020
12:00 pm - 1:00 pm
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.