This hybrid class meets on the following days from 10:00 am to 2:00 pm:
- Saturday, February 19th, 2022
- Saturday, March 12, 2022 (For ages 50 & up; sponsored by Bader Philanthropies, Inc.)
- Saturday, April 16th, 2022
- Saturday, May 14th, 2022
Join us for a financial empowerment series to learn:
- How to create a household budget
- Tips and tricks to improve your credit score
- Planning household SMART goals
- Identifying spending leaks
- …and more!
Current Housing Authority of the City of Milwaukee residents may be eligible for a match savings account (restrictions apply).
March 12, 2022
10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Venue: Victory Manor
5556 N 68th St, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, 53218, United States
We're sorry, but all tickets sales have ended because the event is expired.