Your Dream. Your Foundation. Your Growth.
Many entrepreneurs are looking for resources and quality expert advice to help launch and grow their businesses. At WWBIC, we can assist through our wide variety of over 400 workshops offered each year. For convenience, most are offered on evenings and weekends, online and in dozens of locations throughout the state.
Classes are facilitated by our dedicated staff and volunteers, who are experts in their field. Our classes range from one-hour entrepreneurial exploration workshops or technology for your small business, to our most comprehensive multi-session business planning series, Start Smart.
Spring 2017 Class Offerings:
- What Can WWBIC Do For You?
- Thinking of Starting a Biz?
- Business Planning Basics
- Business Structure: Planning & Thinking
- WWBIC Loan Process A-Z
- Start Smart: The Essential Business Plan
- Stat, Run, & Grow Your Business Series
- Steps to Start a Food Business
- Intro to the Rental Property Business
- Work For Yourself @50+
- Accounting for the Non-Accountant
- Can Crowdfunding Finance My Biz?
- Legal Business Basics
- Insurance for Your Business
- Develop a Marketing Plan for your 1st Year in Business
- Setting Up An Expo Booth
- Minority, Women's & LGBT Business Certification Discussion
- Creating an Effective Website
- Selling Online
- Master Customer Service
- Maximize Your Digital Presence
- Employment Law
- SBA Federal Contracting Certification
- The Power of QuickBooks Level 1 - 3
- Grow Smart Series
- Free & Low Cost Ways to Market Your Business
- Mastering Social Media
- Design An Engaging Business Facebook Page
Reasonable accommodations for person with disabilities will be made upon request with at least two weeks notice. Please contact your local WWBIC office for arrangements. WWBIC is an equal opportunity provider.