Apply now for the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program
Apply now for the BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program.
Take advantage of this opportunity! Apply for BMO’s Celebrating Women Grant Program. Eight women-owned businesses will each receive a $10,000 grant to help grow their businesses while focusing on sustainability. BMO is committed to investing in sustainable programs and practices within communities. The BMO Celebrating Women Grant Program will assess applicants based on their contributions to social, environmental, or economic sustainability. Application close Friday, August 13th, 2021 at 10:59 PM CT.
You’ll also need to meet specific eligibility criteria as an applicant and as a business.
Criteria for applicants:
• You have authority to participate in the Grant Program on behalf of the business
• You’re a resident of the U.S.
• You’ve reached the legal age in the state where your business resides
Criteria for businesses:
• Must be at least 51% owned or controlled by women or by individuals who self-identify as women
• Currently active and operating in the U.S.
• Has a physical location (or a mailing address for their headquarters) in Arizona, Florida, Illinois, Indiana, Kansas, Minnesota, Missouri or Wisconsin
• Must be a for-profit business with annual revenues of $5 million USD or less
• In good standing with the Secretary of State in which the business is registered
• Has been in operation selling a product or service for at least 2 years as of January 1, 2021
For full eligibility details for the 2021 Grant Program, see the Official Terms and Conditions.